An early blog today as when I hit Edinburgh I have 12 hours of work to fit into 3.
I have just left Norwich at an hour only seen by those on the walk of shame or the Milkman where I ended up on a train whose seat was so uncomfortable it was more like a motorised church pew than something people should actually pay for.
I am now on the main East Coast line to Edinburgh and lovely it is to. Theres free wi-fi, comfortable seats and some lesbians. I may invest in some murky brown water which passes for coffee later if I'm feeling fruity but I probably won't as I feel nauseous. I'm not ill its just existential angst at the sheer mass of humanity on this train pretending to enjoy themselves.
I'm looking forward to arriving. Its the Fringe. Nobody pretends to enjoy themselves
No comments:
Post a Comment